Global Metaverse Carnival 2022 in Review
From December 6 to December 8, 2022, the Global Metaverse Carnival was successfully hosted with more than 2,900 international attendance, 580 Chinese participants, and 150 global partners from around the world.
The series of events is on track to becoming the biggest Metaverse event in China and the entire world.
The Global Metaverse Carnival 2022 covered a wide range of topics, including global Metaverse legislation in many nations, pain points of Metaverse development, investment prospects, technological advancements, case studies, and partnership potential.
13 Metaverse and Web3 investors were invited to the event to speak on how investors currently perceive the Metaverse market and how projects are marked up.
The event investors speakers include Re7 Capital founder and managing partner Evgeny Gokhberg, Gumi Cryptos Capital general partner Miko Matsumura, Hartmann Capital founder and chief investment officer Felix Hartmann, OP Crypto founder and general partner David Gan, Mulana Ventures partner Gilbert Ng, Blockchain Founders Fund managing partner Aly Madhavji, Holodeck Ventures CEO Paul Dawalibi, Mapleblock Capital India head Deepak Basavaraju, Dimoso founder and CEO Jacki Vause, Cointelligence Fund founder and managing partner On Yavin, Reddy Capital managing partner Kevin Reddy, Decasonic CEO and founder Paul Hsu, XVC Tech lead of ecosystem ventures Aneri Merchant.
At the Global Metaverse Carnival, the investors talked about a variety of subjects, including Metaverse projects: What do investors desire? tactics and expansion tricks for startups; How are Web3 startups rated by venture capitalists? Is investing appropriate for average people? How does the market for investments in the Metaverse look? Which initiatives are likely to stand out in a bad market? the following Metaverse chapter; Are Web3 and the Metaverse the same thing? How will corporations evaluate their achievements in the Metaverse? What Metaverse prospects should the investor be interested of?
TheOne.art, one of China’s largest digital art e-commerce platforms, and its chief technical officer Yingxuan Li shared their perspectives on the “New ecosystem under the Metaverse and Web3,” while Xiao Fang, the platform’s chief legal advisor and a member of the committee of MHP Law Firm, also spoke about the growth and strategies of the Chinese digital art e-commerce platform.
A virtual system was utilized to set up virtual booths for vendors during the Global Metaverse Carnival event.
To navigate the carnival, attend meetings in private spaces, network, and join in on the approaching holiday celebrations, guests adopted avatars.
- Takayuki Suzuki — MetaTokyo CEO
- Ida Kymmer — Journee director of global affairs
- Mingqi Ning — Output director of innovation and technology
- Lewis Muir Lupton — Shadow Factory chief metaverse officer
- Rudy Shoushany — DxTalks founder and CEO
- Gaurav Dahake — BitBNS CEO
- Felix Nino Asuncion — Tetrix Network co-founder and chief revenue officer
- Samuel Teo — Aventis Metaverse co-founder
- Ajit Padmanabh — Who VR founder and CEO
- Massimo Buonomo — UN/CEFACT expert in blockchain finance
- Vijay Pravin Maharajan — bitsCrunch founder and CEO
- Nouredine Abboud — Novaquark CEO
- Nina Jane Patel — Kabuni Metaverse co-founder and director of metaverse research
- Anna Tutova — Coinstelegram CEO
- Harrison Seletsky — NFTrade head of growth and strategy
- Emin Vali — Metafluence CEO and co-founder
- Sam Hall — Mixed Reality Rooms co-founder and CEO
- Xiao Fang — professional committee of MHP Law Firm and chief legal adviser at TheOne.art
- Anesio Neto — co-President at Portugal Chapter for VRARA Portugal
- Baptiste Tricoire — Web3 strategic advisor, futurist, TEDx speaker and Forbes writer
- Si Yang — Glimpse Asia and D6 VR general manager
- May Mahboob — MBD Financials co-founder and president
- Patrick Abbott — 2D Tech USA president
- Luciano Mathias — Trio chief creative officer and partner
- Will Corkin — Mantra and Soma.finance co-founder
- David Hoppe — Gamma Law managing partner
- Loretta Chen — Smobler Studios co-founder and CEO
- Jawad Ashraf — Virtua CEO
- Rommel Carlos — Arcus CEO
- Nicole Ng — APAC DAO co-founder
- Musheer Ahmed — Finstep Asia founder and managing director
- Ayesha Mubarak Ali — Metavisionaries co-founder and creative director
- Mik Mironov — RBL Labs founder
- Kayaash Singh — OneRare vice president of growth and international business
- Michael Messele — Pillar Project CEO
- Yingxuan Li — TheOne.art co-founder and chief technical officer
- James Murphy — MetaLawman founder and CEO
- Alla Musnicka — Nifty Souq pre-metaverse officer
- John Burris — MetaJuice president
- Batis Samadian — Space CEO
- Paulii Good — Dreams Quest co-founder, creative director and chief metaverse officer
- ESKOH — inventor, entrepreneur, singer
Media partners for the event include DxTalks, CoinQuora, CoinPedia, CoinCOdex, BeinCrypto,CoinTelegraph and Asia Token Fund. Others are ICOHolder, Utoday, Zex PR Wire, Tcu, Bitcoin Garden and others.
About Metaverse Carnival
Global Metaverse Carnival 2022 is for the English and Chinese markets. It will bring together 2000+ participants from Metaverse brands, investors, technology companies, blockchain companies, and journalists to discuss the significant global events happening in the Metaverse in the second half of 2022!
ABOUT DxTalks ( Digital Leaders Platform)
DxTalks is an events, media, and consultancy firm specialized in the Digital Transformation, Technology, Blockchain and Web3 field focused on the MENA region.