World Blockchain Summit Sets the Stage for a Decentralized Future with Groundbreaking Insights and Collaborations
The opening day of the 24th edition of World Blockchain Summit – Dubai 2023, under the patronage of HH Sheikh Juma Ahmed Juma Al Maktoum, brought industry leaders, technology pioneers and web3 fans, all under one roof. The summit began with an opening address from Mohammed Saleem, the Founding Chairman of WBS, followed by enlightening sessions from distinguished industry leaders and heavyweights.
Prominent industry figures who presented at the summit included Sandeep Nailwal, the Co-Founder of Polygon Labs; Dominic Williams, the Founder and Chief Scientist of DFINITY Foundation; Sunny Lu, the Co-Founder and CEO of Vechain; Mohammad Alblooshi, the Head of Innovation Hub and Fintech Hive at DIFC; and Gracy Chen, the Managing Director of Bitget, among others.
Speaker Quote 1
Speaker Quote 2
Over 1000+ attendees participated in the opening day of #WBSDubai, where they had the opportunity to network and discuss pressing issues in the current industry. The event included informative sessions on the blockchain and crypto space, as well as panel discussions, industry highlights, use-case studies, and other engaging activities. The highly anticipated second day of #WBSDubai is filled with a plethora of informative keynotes, engaging panel discussions, and ample networking opportunities.
The Startup Grand Slam pitch competition, held during the World Blockchain Summit - Dubai 2023, offered startups a platform to showcase their innovative capabilities to a global audience of investors. (Add winner’s info)
Blockchain is not just a technology, it's a mindset that has the power to transform industries and reshape the future. At World Blockchain Summit, we're committed to driving meaningful conversations and collaborations that will unlock the true potential of this revolutionary technology." - Mohammed Saleem, Founding Chairman, World Blockchain Summit (WBS)
Nordek is powering the 24th edition of the World Blockchain Summit, which has secured several sponsors, including:
- Pre-event Sponsor: Riva Metaverse
- Gold Sponsors: IMPT.io, UrbanID, Web3 Management, Broken Egg, Kasta
- Silver Sponsors: Gate.io, W.O.W Wealth, NOWPayments
- Bronze Sponsors: Sygnum, Zoksh, Bloxbytes, AdLunam, Rakez
- Lanyard Sponsor: GBR Coin
- Elevator Pitch Partner: String
- Official Media Partner: Coin Edition
- Exhibitors: Cinemakoin.io, Crastonic, DeCir, Sabai Ecoverse, Koinbx, Aetsoft, Rovi, Redrift, XPayBack, Ideofuzion, Trikon, Metaruffy, Aarna, Quecko.inc, Sapid Blue, Cobox
- Official PR Partner: Luna PR
- Official Content Distribution Partner: Zex PR Wire
- Official Event App Partner: CrowdComms
- Ecosystem Partner: CryptoOasis
- Startup Growth Partner: BlockTing
- Association partners: European Blockchain Association, MENA Fintech Association, WBA WMA
- Strategic Partner: Coin Mena
- Community Partners: EcoX, APAC DAO, NEXTUSGROWTH, Monaproof, Dudalab
- Media Partners: Cocrypto cryptoptoincrypto, Cryptonewz, Bitcoin World, Coinbold, The News Crypto, CAN Newswire, Dx Talks, BitCoin Addict, Coin Cruncher, CoinsCapture, Cryptopolitan, Gagsty, ICOHolder, The Cryptonomist, CoinPedia Fintech News, Crypto Reporter, Hashd News, Dsrpt Blog, CryptoEvents, Bitcoin Trading, Crypto Bulls Club, Bitcoin Insider, The Coin Republic, The Herald herald, Kiro Media, Itez, Gadgets To Use, Metaverse Post, Pro Blockchain Media, TCU, Territorio Blockchain, The Blockopedia, Web3ly, Bitcoinnews.com, Cryptonews, Medialinks, Crypto.news, Input PR and Marketing, Crypto Runner, Cryptonite, The PR Genius, Web3 Africa and Corum8
About World Blockchain Summit
World Blockchain Summit is the home of global web 3.0 communities and experts designed to foster growth, collaboration, and adoption of the latest emerging technologies in the space. This is the world's largest series of summits that is exclusively dedicated to the proliferation of the ecosystem and adoption of blockchain, crypto, metaverse and web 3.0 solutions thconnectcts founders, developers, investors, regulators, enterprise buyers, media and influencers.
WBS has hosted over 20 editions in over 10 countries.
For more information and tickets, visit www.worldblockchainsummit.com/Dubai